Learn from Our Experience
With such broad experience across private and government organisations, projects and industries, the Institute of Management gives our clients advantages of real not just theoretical learning:
- All trainers are qualified professionals in their domain of expertise
- We leverage the experience and knowledge of blueVisions
- Our clients achieve faster completion through higher engagement and practical workshops
- We provide post-course coaching to enhance successful learning
How to Get Real Results from Real Experience
blueVisions is an international management, project management and contracts management consultancy that specialises in increasing certainty of outcomes and reducing risks on client’s investments in projects and programs and are one of the industry’s few truly independent providers, and the partner of choice for investors, developers, financiers, leading engineering consultancies, contractors, lawyers and federal, state and local government agencies.
The Institute of Management, is the training arm of blueVisions and is internationally accredited to provide training in the specialist areas that we consult in, including management and leadership, project management, human resource management, business administration and soft skills.
Unlike many of our competitors who provide training as academics, the Institute of Management combines the unique capabilities of a professional project management consultancy with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO). The Institute of Management is the training and development division of the project management consultancy blueVisions.
Hutchison Telecoms’ launch of its 3G offering in Australia – program management;
- Western Australia’s New Children’s Hospital – planning & controls;
- Sydney Town Hall refurbishment – project management;
- RailCorp’s Traction Control Programme – planning & controls;
- Karara Iron Ore Project – planning & controls;
- Nutricia project management processes, systems and training.
Achieve Real Results
The Institute of Management is always looking for better and improved methods to deliver training and learning to our clients from the training room to the workplace. Our innovative facilitated assessment workshops assist clients who may not have real experience to demonstrate key competencies. These workshops have been so effective that they have helped reduce the time required to attain some qualifications by 75%.
Coaching for Success
Our coaching model also delivers real results. The Institute of Management continues to work with you long after your training course is completed, helping embed lessons learned in the workplace and assisting client organisations achieve measurable benefits from their training investment.
Broad domain experience
The trainers at the Institute of Management are all qualified and experienced in their domain of expertise, providing case studies and examples from real projects, problems and solutions. Their broad domain experience includes:
- Engineering and Construction
- Human Resource Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- IT Strategic Planning and Software Development
- Business Management
Across corporate cultures
Our training programs build on our real experience across a wide variety of industries, project types and project management challenges. As you see from blueVisions’ list of industry and government clients, we work across and continue to learn ourselves from many and varied corporate cultures, diverse industries and levels of government including:
- Legal, Financial and Professional Services
- Federal, State and Local Government
- Public and Private Utilities
- Infrastructure and Engineering
- R&D and Technology